Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The wiki about Krater, a game developed and published by Fatshark.
All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki!
Krater is a squad-based action-RPG developed by Fatshark. The game was released for the PC via Steam on June 12, 2012.
The aptly-named Krater takes place in post-apocalyptic Sweden. The bomb that destroyed the world has left an immense crater in the ground. The crater now houses cities and nations bordering the Center Hole, a gaping abyss that plunges into unknown depths. Players will be tasked to explore both an irradiated overworld that is sprinkled with towns and random encounters and the depths of the many mines and craters that have formed since the cataclysm.
Krater also features various story factions, many with competing interests, that players can assist or undermine to gain valuable resources.
Krater blends elements of action-RPG games with squad-based tactical combat. The player controls up to three squad members and can mix and match the classes of their choosing. The player can recruit more squad members at any town by speaking to the Recruitment Officer.
Krater also including the following features:
- Extensive crafting of unique abilities, weapons, gadgets, and upgrades.
- Character persistence where both injuries and experience work in conjunction to evolve your team over time.
- Simultaneously control a squad of 3 characters chosen from 4 different main classes with a multitude of specializations.
- Prepare your team of Freediggers for the end-game and try to get as deep as you can into the main shaft, a dungeon crawler of massive proportions.
- Singleplayer/multiplayer which blend seamless with each other. Use your progress from the single player campaign in coop missions and the other way around.
- Co-op missions. There are currently three co-operative missions, each with their own difficulty.